Hey there, world!
My name is Katie, and I am eighteen years old, born and raised in the not-so-fabulous city of Las Vegas, Nevada (by the way, it's pronounced neh-vah-duh, not neh-vaw-duh: get it right).
I'll bet you are wondering why on earth I decided to start a blog.
Beside my obsession with MTV's Awkward and the fabulously treacherous blog Jenna writes, my roommate was the one who convinced me. Her name is Carolyn, and you can follow her blog here.
I've honestly always considered starting a blog. There are a lot of thoughts floating around in this head of mine, and an outlet of some kind is needed in order for me to stay fairly sane.
A little about myself: I am extremely outgoing, bubbly, and sassy. My favorite color is green. Favorite food pizza. I *adore* cats. I am going to be a CSU Ram starting in the fall, and I will major in English Education. I love music, movies, and musicals of all kinds. I hate asparagus and adult diapers scare me. So there.
Hopefully you will get to learn more about me through this blog and I apologize in advance for any and all future weirdness that occurs here. Then again, I don't really care what you think. Thanks for reading!
Toodles!

No comments:
Post a Comment